Below you will find helpful annotated links and lists of workspace related resources. If you can’t find what you need, please give us a call at 415-492-9444 and we’ll help you over the phone.
CREATING A WORKSPACE
Access to Free or Low Cost Furniture and Equipment
- Good 360 connects companies who have products with nonprofits who need them. Through the Circle of Good you can request donated products and promote your work and product needs to people and companies who can help.
- Green Standards combines office furniture donation, resale and recycling. The Donation Program provides free office furniture, including delivery, to all types of non-profits across the US and Canada.
- iReuse has a hauling program that removes unwanted furniture and equipment, donating an average of 60% to local nonprofits. The Reuse Center offers donations to nonprofits through it’s inventory search feature. You can also make special requests through the “wish list” program.
- InterConnection refurbishes surplus electronics, primarily used computers, and providing them to individuals and organizations in need of technology. The ConnectAll program provides affordable computers and Internet to nonprofit organizations and low income individuals.
- Microsoft Product Donations Program offers cloud services, software, and volume discounts to eligible nonprofits.
- Renew Computers works with local schools, non-profits, and social service agencies to provide low cost laptops or desktop computers to individuals and/or organizations in need. The Computers for the Community program offers those associated (in any way) with a non-profit organization a complete desktop or laptop system for $179 plus tax.
Green Building / Green Business Resources
> Click here for local and national resources to build and operate both green buildings as well as green businesses.
Real Estate Professionals, Vendors, & Construction Related Resources
> Click here for referrals from MarinSpace and other Nonprofits
FINDING A WORKSPACE
Meeting & Event Facilities
> Click here for links to comprehensive, county wide meeting and event facility lists as well as our own directory of nonprofit specific meeting rooms.
Nonprofit Space Matchmaking
> Click here for leasing resources, to share your office space (and occupancy costs) with other like minded nonprofits.
> Click here for Nonprofit Demographics, General Resources, and other interesting stuff.
> Click here for market reports and local workspace statistics to help you bench mark your workspace costs.